Like all things in my life I would like to start this by hitting the ground running. Its a new endeavor and something that I had been putting off for a while because I thought that no one would want to read that. But there was someone and that person is me.
I want to dedicate this blog to reviews of books and some similar lifestyle topics so to start off I’m going to introduce my first segment, “The Que”.
Its pretty self explanatory. The Que will contain all the upcoming books to be reviewed over a period of time. I can’t say what the period will be because I haven’t thought that far ahead but I’m sure we’ll figure that out as we go. So put on your joggers and lets see what happens.
- Handmaid’s Tale- Margret Atwood (Vintage Series 2010)
- Beloved- Toni Morrison (Vintage Series 2005)
- The Sellout- Paul Beatty (Oneworld Publication 2016)
- Maharani- Ruskin Bond (Penguin books 2013)
- Hot Milk- Deborah Levy (Penguin Random House 2016)
So anticipate the reviews of these books in the weeks to come. I hope you’ll all join me on this journey and share your opinions on them as well.